CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 26, 2008

MY DREAM OF MOVIES


There are three famous movies that I've REALLY been afraid of since I was a little child. One is "ET". You may say, "it is a good movie not a scary one!," but when I saw that movie foe the first time, I couldn't understand the story, because I was little, and instead of that, all I could feel was scared. After seeing the movie, I started to dream about ET; moreover, it was too horrible for me that the story turned into more and more scary in my dream. Imagine that ET stands looking at you at the Japanese traditional wooden house in the dark. So scary! Therefore, I still take the movie of ET as a horror film. The other two movies are ”Jumanji” and "Friday the 13th". I also dreamed about them after seeing the movies and experienced their stories in my dreams again and again. Dreams are really related with my daily life and my feelings. If I could enjoy these movies, these dreams would be different ones for me. I missed the chance to be friends with ET because I never want to watch these films again, even if I'm no longer a poor little child.

0 comments: