CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Dream About CESL

I usually do not remember dream, but I know I dreams every day. There is one dream, which I have dreamed since I came here. One dream is about a CESL class. When I came here, I completely did not know about English because most Korean sport players do not study anything. One day, I was in CESL class with my classmates in dream. This time, I talked with teacher and classmates, but I cannot remember what we said or what situation we were in, because there was no sound. In my real life, I cannot speak anything, but I worried about my English. I think I could dream because I always worried about English. In other words, some people dream about what they want when they really want something. So, they accomplish their wish in their dream. And, they feel good in a dream. So, they practice more than before they dreamed, because of their accomplishment. This kind of dream is very useful in our life.

0 comments: