CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 05, 2008

Internet changed my life


In 1998 I started using the Internet. In the beginning I was just looking at different sites and I didn’t imagine that the Internet would change my life and become important to me. Now after 10 years of using the Internet, I can say that I learned a lot of things I would never know if there was no Internet. I am using the Internet now for everything from checking my email to cooking my dinner. After I came to Carbondale I started to buy and sell stuff online; because it’s easy to find and get whatever I want; I just received my new cell phone yesterday that I bought online. Internet is very important to me; I can see my family and talk to them, find my old friends, send pictures and buy everything, and that is what l like the most.

1 comments:

Mahboob said...

I totally agree with you about the internet.
AND CONGRATULATION FOR THE NEW CELL PHONE YOU BOUGHT