CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 25, 2006

Assignment#4

AE2-A
Atsumi

I visited here.
This web site descibes Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is a famous movie star and politician of California, you know. There are many many of Schwarzenegger's photographs!You can see a lot of his amazing muscular body and movie photos in which he appeared, also you can hear his voice! In addition, this site states about him in detail, so you can know about him very well. This site also connects to the Arnold Schwarzenegger Italian fan club.

My opinion
I'm interested in this web site because Arnold Schwarzenegger is one of my favorite movie stars! He is cool! I think everyone knows and likes him. However, everyone doesn't know about him in detail, like me. Actually I didn't know about him very much when he was a body builder, but I can know about him in detail through this web site. Now he doesn't appear in the movies so I'm sad, however I wish him success with the political movement. I recommend this web site for not only Arnold Schwarzenegger's fan but also everyone! Check this site!

1 comments:

CESL said...

He is also one of my favorite movie star. I love his movies.^^
sunny.