CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 08, 2006

Weblog Assignment #2

AE2-B
Shota Watanabe

I write it about Gender and School Violence. This site talks about six matters. It is Crime victimization, Threats and bullying, Physical fights, Hate words, Theft and property damage, Weapon possession, and victimization of teachers. The students of a schoolanswered a questionnaire and a result is written as statistics of the questionnaire. For example, what kind of problem happens at school and is the problem different for man and woman?

My opinion

I read this site and felt that crime was very near. I thought that I must not forget about crime. If I could remake this site, I would use a graph. Besides, a lot of things expressing thedifference between man and woman are written in this site. Therefore I will use a circle graph. I think we have to consider how to avoid crime.

here

0 comments: