CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weblog Assignmnet #2

There is grimmfairytales.com.
Title of the site is GrimmFairyTales.This site contains animation of Grimm Fairytales. Grimm Fairytales has a lot of folks and fairy tales and was written by the Brothers Grimm. The site looks like for children. We can read the story, downloads fun stuffs, and play flush games on the site. This site designed, maintained and powered by EnTechneVision

My opinion

Grimm Fairytales was written for children. Moreover, this site is for children. I think that there is much attractive stuff for children. The structure of this web site is very conspicuous to see anyone even so adult people see it. This is because it contains a lot of colorful animation,some music and plain words. when I read the story of the site, which title ‘Brementown Musicains,’ I there are also many familiar characters of the story. Therefore, there are some attractive ideas to be familiar with us.


By Yoko
AE2

2 comments:

CESL said...

I'm interested in this site you recommended. Very Good!!!
by: Kyoung Sun

hero said...

Good job!!
If I have a child I will use this web-log!!

By Hiro