CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Weblog Assignment#2

Atsumi

I visited the site http://www.grimmfairytales.com/en/main. This site is animation with sound. When you visit this site, two funny characters welcome you. There are many programs in this site. Its main program is grimm tales. You can enjoy reading with pretty animation and nice sound. You also enjoy playing a game and fun stuff.

My opinion
I think this site is fun because it is animation. The picture is clean and there are a lot of devices. Children are absolutely interested in this site. In addition, this site entertains not only children but also adults. There is narration, so blind people can listen and spend an exciting time. Therefore I recommend this site to all people!

6 comments:

hero said...

Hi!! your web-site is funny!! next time i will use this site.
by Hiro

Raed said...

Good job

CESL said...

Yes,I am strongly agree your views.

CESL said...

Yes,I am strongly agree your views. =>Mickey

this is Mickey's blog said...

That is me

Abdulhadi Almarri said...

god jop and good opinion, and i agree with you.


abdulhadi