CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 08, 2006

Weblog Assignment#2

AE2B
Takako Niki

I saw here (GrimmFairyTales) this site. In this site, we can not only read the Grimm's fairy tales and their hisory but also play some games. And this site is produced for children, so there are many characters or movies which make them fun. In history's page, we see that Brothers Grimm wrote over 200 stories, but in this site, we can read only some famous stories; Brementown Musicians, Peter rabbit, and so on. When we become tired from reading stories, we can divert ourselves by playing some games.

I think this site is very fun for all generations, from children to elderly people, because we can read easily without getting bored and can also study about Brothers Gurimm or the Gtimm's fairy tale. I tried to read Brementown Musicians, which I have read in my childhood, so I remembered how it was. Most of all characters are a little scary. But in my opinion, the Grimm's fairy tales have been said to have contained some cruel scenes, so scary characters are better. Different from most Japanese web sites, this site is fashioned in characters.

0 comments: