CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, September 17, 2006

GRIMM FAIRY TALES

I went to grimm fairy tales site on the web. The site has a reddish brown color. On the homepage there is a welcome message for kids. There is some linkson the left of the homepage. Under one of these links you can find the story of the brothers Grimm, their birthdays and homeland, also how they collected the stories and what was the reason. There is a link where you can read some Grimm's tales. In this site the kids are able to play some games. The site has two languages, French beside English.


In my opinion this site is helpful for kids who are interested in folk tales. I have found that this site not just for children. The teachers and parents areallowed to register in this site to tell the children these stories, especially kids who arent able to read. In this site there are many tunes which kids like. It will make them feel more confortable in this site. I like this kind of site, because it gives good lessons for children. If I have kids, I will recommend that they visit this site.

by,,,,,, Khaled Alotaibi (*_*)

0 comments: