CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bad Boy

Bad Boy
This story about a young man in his 20th and his old father in his 50th . that is the son got bored because the father asked him the same question several times each day . The question was " How is the school " then the son answer to him the same answer it was good dad . until the son got bored and angry and the son said to his father why you ask me the same question several time then the father look at his son trien to say to his son when you was kids you ask me a lot question every minuet you sad to me . "Dad what's that " I answer to you beybe that it's a car . And I was very happy answer to you now because I getting older and keep forgetting then ask you many question then you getting bored for me . the father say if you were my pleas would you do then the son relies he was wrong a bout that and he must be a ptient with his father then son become lasting to his father every singel day.

0 comments: