CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Weblog Assignment #2

AE2-B
RYO

I visit this web site. This mentions discussing the learning process called socialization. There are contents in the beginning of this article. The contents are mainly separated into two parts; socialization for social agents (humans) and socialization for non-humans (animal species). Also this article has a definition of the word "socialization". According to this article, socialization means "the process by which human beings or animals learn to adopt the behavior patterns of the community in which they live".


My opinion

There are contents in the beginning of this article. I think this is a nice notice to attract people. It is easy to understand what the article is describing. And also I was surprised when I knew that animals have socialization even feral animals. From the explanation of this article, I think all creatures have socialization like humans. However socialization is not always good thing. It sometimes causes gender socialization because of reinforcing gender roles.
Therefore I think we need to have democratic (equal) socialization to decrease discrimination between boys and girls.

0 comments: