CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Basketball


  A lot of people like sport. Some people like swimming and some people like football. I like to play basketball. My parents are very encouraging to me. Playing basketball can help me stay healthy. Life always requires sports. Playing basketball gives us a positive attitude. It can boost the body's blood circulation and the body's strength. Playing basketball can help me have a colorful life. I played basketball with my teammate every day. We solved the meet problem. We considered playing basketball gave us happiness all the time. Playing basketball can teach us to work together. I played basketball with my friend. My team joined the King Cup in the school's match. We worked together very well. Finally, we got the championship, for we didn't give up. Playing basketball taught me to work together and taught me not to give up. It's a part of my life.
                                                                                                                             Frank

0 comments: