CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Importance of Playing Sports for Our Life

I think we should play sports to have a good life. I also recommend any parents to make their children to play sports strongly. I believe that playing sports gives us a lot of benefits from my experiences.

First, playing sports, especially team sports, is a good opportunity for us to learn how to behave in any organizations. For example, I learned the importance of roles in an organization when I belonged to a sports team in my university. Though it is not believable as I don't have a muscular body, and it is not believable for me, I was an ice hockey player. My team was not strong, and I was not a good player, but it was a great experience for me. I was selfish, and I was not able to get along with other people well until I became an university student. But I learned how the individual roles are important by having a role in the team. When we are organized and individual members are responsible, we can achieve what we cannot do ourselves.

Second, we can make good friends though playing sports. I experienced a lot of hard training, a lot of defeats, and a few victories. All the experiences engraved me and my teammates, and shared experiences deepen our friendship. I am still keeping a good relationship among the teammates though nearly ten years passed since I retired from the team.

Third, we can make our body strong with appropriate exercise. Physical strength is very important for us to work even if the job is not a physical work. For instance, my job is a kind of desk work, but it is sometimes very hard. I am occasionally needed to work until midnight, and it remains several days generally. To endure such hard work, we should keep good health. If I were still weak such as before I joined the team, I could not keep working in my company.

It is not too much to say that my present life as an office worker is based on my experiences of playing ice hockey. In short, I strongly recommend that you and your children should play sports, though I don't play sports now... Play sports, it's fun!

0 comments: