CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Benefit Of Sport

         I am writing this paragraph to demonstrate the benefit of playing  a sport. In fact I don't care about sports like soccer, football or baseball, nor do I like others. I have to reason. First, in my opinion, playing sports like swimming, riding a horse and running is good. For example,when you play these you connect sport with entertainment, and they even require skills.Second,they are less dangerous than team sports. To illustrate this, if you play soccer or baseball you are more likely to get hurt. Lastly, I want to give a message to our parents. They should not push their children to play sport, but if they know their child has a talent or a passion for sport they should support him and take care of him. For example, put him in special place to learn how to play correctly and safely. Sport is good for your health, but you should notice to your limit and your age.


Duaa ALbarnawi

0 comments: