CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 16, 2012

   There is an important sport that parents must have to encourage their children to practice it and learn it, this sport is swimming sport. I have two significant reasons that illustrate this humble believe.
     First, when we teach our children the swimming sport early, they will not be afraid of water in the future. For example, I have a friend who does not know how to swim and when he grown up he became afraid of water. Second, swimming sport is the best sport that helps our bodies to be healthy because swimming affects all the muscles in the body. For instance, I know someone who swims almost twice a week, and he has an athletic body, and I asked him about the secret for this strong body, and he told me that it was because of the swimming sport, Third, swimming is also important to help others when we see someone who does not know to swim. For example, in my country, I remember someone who drowned in a sea, and at that time there was someone who was perfect in swimming, and he swam to him and he got him out.
     In short, the swimming sport is a very important sport for evey body, and for the children especially, and we should learn this sport because it has a lot of advantages, and also we have to encourage people to pay attention to this sport.

0 comments: